Sunday, December 4, 2011

Get Scared

So one of the first things I would like to discuss is the topic of the lead singer Nicholas Matthews from Get Scared leaving the band. I'm sure a lot of people have already heard the bad news as it was announced a few days ago via Twitter.

Nick tweeted a few days ago: "I am working with producer Casey Sabel for a new project i love you all. and i wish get scared well. thank you and im sorry"...

So I am very upset that this has happened...Get Scared was one of my favorite bands but I do still look forward to seeing what new music Nick is working on and I will always love the music that they have already created for us.

And if any of you have not heard of them before...you should still check out them out....



I was lucky enough to see Get Scared live one last time this past October and I got to meet all the guys.  They were all really nice and I will never forget the memory of that last night seeing them all together.
 


 

Get Scared Performing Deepest CutOctober 1, 2011 Live at Tuxedo Junction in CT

No comments:

Post a Comment